Why have I never heard about RAYZIST Photomask?
US company RAYZIST Photomask, Inc. is an exclusive producer of sandblasting films and equipment more than 30 years. Although RAYZIST Photomask is a successful manufacturer and supplier of sandblasting products all over the world, it entered the European market in last decade after the end of the licensing period of a competing brand.
Can I order a photoresist films directly from the American manufacturer?
Unfortunately it is not possible. RAYZIST Photomask has its own distributor for each market. Kotara s.r.o became an exclusive distributor and importer of RAYZIST Photomask products for the Czech Republic since 2016.
What are the advantages of the photoresist films?
RAYZIST Photomask photoresist UV-films are characterized by:
- durable for all types sandblasting techniques
- universal for detailed artwork and curved surfaces
- fast exposure
- quick washout
- self-stick (SR3000) and repositonable
- multi-stage carving
- fast clean up
- suitable for infill colors
- stable quality
- efficiency of work
- cost effective
- made in the USA
What are the different types of photoresist films?
127 μm (5 mil)
– the latest type of film that has been developed for easy and quick engraving of detailed motives on hard materials such as beverage bottles. It is made in a thickness of 127 microns (5 mil), it is super adhesive, removable and wash out. This resist film is highly resistant to sandblasting, you can engrave your motives really deep. It is exposure by a mirrored print out, black parts will be sandblasted. If you create a suitable border (frames) around your motive, you can simply peel the mask out of the back layer and stick it directly into the engraved product. This saves your time and effort to cut out individual stencils. This sandblasting film is the clear choice for efficient and fast production.
279 μm (11 mil) – MonuMask
– it is an extremely durable sandblasting film for stonemasons, for making lettering and art works for monuments, granite, stones and other very hard materials
– classic wash out, self-adhesive, photoresist films, which are available in three different thicknesses. Engraving stencils from these films are repositionable and designated for detailed engraving of various glossy materials. Special adhesive Rz-2 can be applied to increase adhesion for sandblasting matt surfaces.
– ideal for fine detailed artworks and engraving of halftone photos on materials such as crystal, glass, hard metals, acrylics and plastics
– for deeper and deep sandblasting of detailed artworks
– for deep sandblasting of less detailed motives into hard materials such as wine bottles
152 μm (6 mil)
– this type of photoresist film is not self-adhesive. After the engraving mask is dried and before its applying is necessary to apply Rz -2 adhesive, which we also supply. After application of the adhesive, it becomes a highly adhesive engraving mask and it can be even used on unpolished stones. Engraving masks made from this film are suitable for very deep engraving of hard materials.
What happens if there are problems with quality?
First of all, we consult with you where is the problem and we try to remove it together. If there is a problem with the quality of the film, we will replace the material or refund the amount of unused film to you.