- the most used type of film, still available in our stock
- the roll is 30,5 cm wide and 30,5 m long
- the film thickness is 76 μm, it is suitable for sandblasting of the glass
- washout with pressure water
- blue color
Photoresist films SR3000 are self-stick and repositionable films with a thickness of 76 μm (3 mil), 102 μm (4 mil) and 127 μm (5 mil) which you can produce detailed stencils with, they are suitable for deep sandblasting of all common types of glass, ceramics, metals, stones, plastics and other materials.
We suggest to exposure RAYZIST film SR3000 half time than you are used to the competitive films.
For example: When use an exposure unit with 6 x 20W performance, the time of exposure of the SR3000 film is only 6-8 seconds.
The best way how to washout the RAYZIST film SR3000 is by gun with spray nozzle by water about 55°C temperature and 60–90 psi pressure (4-6 bars), from 5 – 10 cm distance according to detailed artwork.inheit.
Dry the stencils according to current room condition, e.g. 20-40 min.
US company RAYZIST Photomask, Inc. is an exclusive producer of sandblasting films and equipment more than 30 years. Although RAYZIST Photomask is a successful manufacturer and supplier of sandblasting products all over the world, it entered the European market in last decade after the end of the licensing period of a competing brand.
Unfortunately it is not possible. RAYZIST Photomask has its own distributor for each market. Kotara s.r.o became an exclusive distributor and importer of RAYZIST Photomask products for the Czech Republic since 2016.
RAYZIST Photomask photoresist UV-films are characterized by:
– ideal for fine detailed artworks and sandblasting of halftone photos on materials such as crystal, glass, hard metals, acrylics and plastics
– suitable for deeper to deep sandblasting for slightly detailed artworks
– can be used on all surfaces
– for deep sandblasting of artworks and lettering into hard materials such as wine bottles
First of all, we consult with you where is the problem and we try to remove it together. If there is a problem with the quality of the film, we will replace the material or refund the amount of unused film to you.